Calcutta National Medical College’s (CNMC) annual Cultural festival AGON will be little different this year. For the first time, AGON has included a CELLULOID – short film festival. The dates of the festival are from September 9-10 and will be held at Anatomy Lecture Theatre (ALT), Calcutta National Medical College.
If you have good project then you can also participate in the fest, for which you just need to adhered the bellow mention criteria.
1) Your short film should be of maximum of 30 minutes duration. Languages – Bengali, English Hindi.
2) Relaxation of 10 minutes will be allowed as per discretion of the coordinators. Only films with prior approval of the coordinators will be screened.
3) Nudity, vulgarity is strictly prohibited. Film or any part(s) of it hurting the sentiments of any section of society (race, caste, religion etc.) will be rejected.
4) Director of the short film should be a college/university student (undergraduate/postgraduate/pursuing Ph.D.), and must produce a valid ID card.
5) This is not a contest, there is no entry fee and there is no prize money also. But as per the organizer announces, Certificates of appreciation will be provided to the film makers.
For perticipation you can contact the Coordinators at 8972030091 / 9474612470 or mail at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org